Friday, March 08, 2019

Friday Funnies


My kids LOVE the show Brain Games on Netflix. Recently, two new seasons came out for them to watch, and the kids were super excited.
Isaac: "I'm so happy about the new seasons. The last time I was sick, I watched every single episode they had available."
Me: "Well now they have more. Which is great!"
Isaac: "Yeah. I need to get sick again."

*****

During the professional ballet we attended, Abigail and Hannah wanted to go down at intermission to see some of the dancers in the lobby. We walked down. A lot of other little girls were taking pictures with the dancers, but my girls both said they didn't want to do that. They both said they just wanted to see them.

So after about thirty seconds of staring at the dancers, I told the girls it was time to go back upstairs.

Hannah: "But Mom, I don't want to go."
Me: "Hannah you said you just wanted to see them."
Hannah: "I know."
Me: "And you saw them."
Hannah: "I know. ... But they didn't see me."

*****

I am always commenting that when John is home from work, the kids still give me so many of their complaints and concerns. I keep saying, "Go talk to Dad."

But tonight was one of the funniest. Sidge walked past his Dad to me and said, "My chest hurts right here."

"Sidge. Behind you is a doctor. Talk to him!"

*****

Our little niece, Genevieve is six months younger than Hannah. While the two girls were playing the other day, Hannah had trouble accomplishing something Genevieve was getting easily. "Don't worry Hannah," Genevieve said. "You'll get it when you're my age."

No comments: