Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Review: POPCORNOPOLIS -- Yum! Yum! Yum!

I was recently given the amazing opportunity to review FOOD! Now I do a lot of reviews on books and homeschool products and art stuff and movies but to get something SWEET was practically a dream come true for this chocolate and sweet lover!

I received two bags EACH of the following delicious flavors from Popcornopolis. (Underneath each flavor I am listening people in our house who tried each of the flavors and which one was their favorite.) 
  • Chocolate Stripe
    • Abigail
    • Wendi's second favorite (tie)
    • Mary
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter
    • Wendi
    • Isaac
    • Sidge
  • White Chocolate Macadamia
    • Didn't get any first place votes but everyone liked it!
  • Chocolate Candy Cane
    • Natalie
    • John
    • Wendi's second favorite (tie)
    • Hannah
  • White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice
    • Jacob
    • Tymen
    • John's second favorite
I think you can tell from the vote spread that all of these were absolutely delicious. My husband is a tough critic, and when I asked him his favorite he had a hard time deciding. "They were all really good," he said. He only voted when I pushed him harder. :)

Popcornopolis is simply delicious. Truly. I was blown away by how good these popcorns were. And here's the truth: I don't even like popcorn that much. It is never my go-to snack. But I couldn't help but dig into this stuff way more than I should! I really want to encourage you to consider this for any of your "hard to shop" for family members or for those who just love sweets. SERIOUSLY! I was under NO obligation to say that I liked this product. I could hate it and write a Blog post on that. But it would be impossible. This stuff was scarfed down in my house!!

There are actually over 20 recipes to choose from including flavors ranging from Nearly Naked to Red Velvet. They have tons of products like: gourmet gift baskets, party tins, and samplers. Even better, you can order for the holidays and receive FREE shipping! This company actually has their product available in over 12,000 locations including grocery stores and specialty retailers to theme parks and major sports arenas. 

However, the major reason that I love this popcorn is that it has:
  • NO TransFat
  • NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • PURE Coconut Oil
  • The GF (Gluten Free) Assurance
  • NO MSG
  • NO Added Preservatives
  • 100% American Grown Corn
  • The Pure Coconut Oil Label
  • A Kosher Label on a few of their popcorns!
You can actually use Popcornopolis for Fundraising and Corporate gifts, and they have a 100% Satisfaction-Guaranteed label. Please check them out as you start your Christmas shopping!

No comments: