Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November on my Daily Blog

 
In honor of National Adoption Awareness Month, I am hoping to implement two very special things, both of which YOU may be able to help with.
 
Firstly ... Because of Isaac is trying to find 30 people who will commit to donate $1 a day for the month of November. That's a $30 donation! We just started advertising this today and already have 6 people committed. Please leave a comment or send me an email at information@becauseofisaac.org if you would like to be one of these 30 people!
 
Secondly ... I am hoping to feature a family-a-day whose life was touched by adoption. This can be written from a child, parent, grandparent, or even a friend! Please send your entries to me at flakymn@hotmail.com. Entries should include a picture and 1-2 paragraphs detailing your experience with adoption.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will commit to do $30!! :)
Susan Russell
suzyq007us@yahoo.com

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Awesome! 12 now!