Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Nancy

 
I'm still way back-logged on posts from South Florida. (You'd think I was busy having a baby or something.) Here is a picture of our long-time friend Nancy Gritter holding little Hannah! Nancy's daughter Kelly and I have been friends since we were born. She's a mother of five now living in Indiana. Nancy and her husband Tom still live in the same house in South Florida that I knew when I was a tiny girl. It is always great to connect with Nancy! Love that family!

1 comment:

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Awwww, I am so behind on blog-reading and just checking yours and saw my sweet mama sitting here with your sweet new girl. Love it. I guess if she can't be holding my kiddos, the next best thing is yours :) She loved seeing you guys that day...she said your 4 remind her of my 5...lots of busyness/fun :)