Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rub a Dub Dub

I love this title, don't you? What a great title for a blog like mine that has nothing to do with taking a bath. Don't you think? Jason, I seriously do love you a lot! :)

In other news, yesterday, (Friday), Sarah and I hit the Christian bookstore while Justin, John, and Josh (way too many "J's" here right now) headed to Harry Potter. We also did Fazzoli's for lunch. Last night we had dinner at Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary's with Jason, Josh, Justin and families as well as Steve and his wife Karen and their two boys. Unfortunately my camera went dead so I won't have any pictures from last night. However, I am sure Jason will. You can catch them at www.huisofamily.blogspot.com ... not that it's a good blog, but you could probably see some new pics soon.

Heading to breakfast with Grama and then heading to see Janet and Ed! I will put pictures up as soon as we return to Rochester.

No comments: