Saturday, October 01, 2005

KIT-MANIA BEGINS

Well, after today, I will have more pictures to post as Ray, Gabbi, Grace and little "dude" (the unborn son!) are coming to visit us today. They come in to the Minneapolis Airport around 4:00. Can't wait. I will for sure include lots of pictures for everyone to see.

In other news, I am facing some difficult decisions at work. To make a long story short, when my boss at Mayo got this huge grant two months ago, the work load on my part really picked up. I am currently not able to get the things he needs done in the 24 hours a week that I am there. We both gave it our best shot including me coming in early and even coming in on the weekends, but there is just too much to do. I have decided that I am probably going to meet with him and my bosses at RLS this week and discuss making some changes to give me some more time at Mayo. I am not exactly sure how this will work out, but I trust that the Lord will guide all of our steps and help work this out.

I also got another opportunity to do freelance writing this week through my connections with Rochester Women (the magazine I write for). I am going to be writing scripts for a company which provides videos for real estate companies. This job will offer me as much or as little money as I would like to make.

So a lot of changes going on -- I will keep you posted. Also JB starts research as of today! Yipppppeeeee!

No comments: