Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A brief morning note

Well, today I actually stayed home to work. Dr. K (Mayo) is on hospital rotation. I already have all my hours in at RLS, so I decided to work in my pajamas. I got sooo much done both for RLS and Rochester Women as well as for the new free-lance job I have picked up. I am writing scripts for a real-estate company that does video showcases of homes. I actually got this job through the editor of RW. She also works for them. It's fun work, pays per job, and I can take as many jobs as I can handle. Basically, they have hired 8 contract writers including me. I log in to their site, see if there are any jobs I want, and take them if I like them. It's a good gig! They take me 1-2 hours each to complete, and I bill them as often as I want. My goal is to eventually write from home 100%. This is still a ways off but with jobs like this and the flexibility of writing for the RLS Foundation, I am getting closer everyday.

JB is on research. He is working out during the day everyday. Right now he is actually at the grocery store. His parents come in on Sunday morning -- yipee! and I think he just got talked into being in some sort of research project on Monday morning by our friend Hans. They do strange things to you but pay you well for them. Well, Jb is home with the food. I should help unpack.

Blessings!

No comments: