Tuesday, September 01, 2020

TF Homeschooling: Day 2


Today was Day 2 of our 2020-2021 school year. Aunt Hannah is still taking the week off. Although "week off" means watching her baby boy and feverishly trying to put her house back together so it is not really "off."

I could not do all 10 kiddos from 8-4pm without Grama helping me. Here is a picture of the littles (and Abigail) on their adventure at Grama's:


We are letting Abigail sort of "wander" between the "bigs" and the "littles." She has her work that she needs to do, but I'm sort of giving her some flexibility. She is in 3rd grade, but is really ahead so I'm not too concerned about her "exact" curriculum this year.

But the "bigs" (Isaac, Sidge, Katy, Gabe, Kari, and Ana) are doing an INTENSE all-consuming curriculum. Here's what they are doing: 

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Since you are a home school pro, I'm wondering if you could direct me to some resources that might help my boys with their pre-calculus math class and chemistry. They are Junior's this year and whether we continue with hybrid learning or switch to distance learning, these are the subjects I think they will struggle with the most with not being able to be in class every day. In the past we've used Khan Academy for math, but that one doesn't seem to be as good with the advanced math classes (Chemistry still might be ok). Any help you could give would be great. You can message me on FB or I can get you my email address.

Thanks,
Bethany

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Jump over to my HOMESCHOOL HUGS!