Thursday, August 30, 2018

Tension

I have seldom found myself in a place where something occurring around me is affecting me so much that it is messing with the framework of our family.

But this renovation has done it to us.

If you think of it, our family could use some extra prayers. I feel like every aspect of my life was knocked on its tail and it all started with a flood in our house about one year ago today.

I am forgetting things.
I am dropping balls.
I am making mistakes.
I am crabby.
I am frustrated.
I am emotional.

There are so many details and so many things surrounding this topic, but in the end, it's a thing in my life. It's a house. It isn't about our health or lives. And truly, even though I hate this phrase, it is a "first-world problem."

But it is still a problem and is still heavy on us.

If you think of it, we could use a few extra prayers tonight.

No comments: