Saturday, August 04, 2018

Sweet friends

Michelle has been my friend since we were five-years-old and entered kindergarten together at the no-longer-existing-Fort Lauderdale Christian School. We went to the same church, lived just a few miles from each other, and spent much of our childhood as friends. She remains to this day one of my dearest and closest friends.

Even better is that our children have become friends. On Wednesday, I decided to take my kiddos and drive 2.5 hours and let Michelle drive 2.5 hours from her home and meet in the middle for a day together. It was sooooo worth it. I needed a bit of a Michelle-pick-me-up. 

I just love this girl!

We toured a little museum in Hickory, North Carolina.

The seven friends: Annabelle (9), Abigail (7), Edward (11), Isaac (10), Sidge (9) and in the front row: Benjamin (5) and Hannah (4). 

After four years overseas, this was the first time we brought together all seven of our children back in 2014. 

And here they are in 2016. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! Love you, girl 😘