Monday, September 28, 2015

Fun Family Fotos

JB's brother Matt and his wife Danielle, joined us for the Conference at the farm. Matt wanted to attend, and Danielle was wonderful enough to join him and help us with the kiddos during the event. What a Godsend she was. Mom and I were doing so much with the food and care of the attendees and the animals that having her to help was integral to my survival.

They left early this morning. Last night we went to my new favorite restaurant. It is called Amis Mill Eatery and is 30 minutes from our house along an amazingly, beautiful road that while two lanes in theories, is often only big enough to fit one car. 

Here are a few pictures we took after dinner:





And after returning home, we finished up the evening with some Spoons with Matt, Danielle, and our Intern, Dan.



I absolutely adore this beautiful couple and am so blessed to have them in our family. Danielle has become one of my very dearest friends. And her husband is pretty okay too. They love our kiddos so much, and I'm excited that the next time I see them, they'll have a baby of their own to love too.

No comments: