Thursday, September 10, 2015

A new and improved school room!

My friend Angelica has a real gift for decorating. She is actually considering getting her Interior Design certificate. I started talking to her on my trip about how frustrated I am by our new house.

Don't get me wrong. I think our house is beautiful from the outside, and when anyone walks in, they love the look of the vaulted ceiling on the inside. It has a lot of character.

But so many things are just not working for me in this house. Angelica and I looked at some videos and pictures and did a lot of brainstorming, and she gave me some ideas of how I could make the school room better.

Her advice:

1. Remove some furniture
2. Utilize my shelves/storage better
3. Take advantage of the hall closet for storage

So that is what I did. For two hours, the morning after I got home from my trip I worked to put her suggestions into action.

And while it isn't perfect, I really like how much better things are. Check out my before and after videos:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a difference!!! That is awesome Wendi! :)