I usually don't do monthly posts after my kids turn 12 months old. But Hannah has started doing SO much in the last few weeks, I wanted to make sure I documented it.
- Hannah is saying "night-night" and making the sign for it (hand to her ear) as you can tell in this video: Night night
- She is saying some sort of word for "Scrubby" ... sounds a bit like "Dub-ee."
- When you ask for a kiss, she's ducking her head and saying "Na" and waiting for a kiss.
- When you ask for a hug, she's wrapping her arm around you and putting her head on your shoulder.
- She is clearly saying "Ma ma."
- She is turning to find them when asked where any of her family members or doggie is.
- She is signing "all done" and "please."
- She is climbing on EVERYTHING.
- She doesn't want to play with any toys. She wants to get into cabinets, eat and destroy books, and carry a glass bottle of beer which was on the floor of the pantry into the kitchen.
- The kids will say "Hannah alert!" when she is doing something dangerous. Yesterday I heard the alert and came to find Isaac and Sidge on opposite sides of the dining room table trying to block her from a fall. I thought one of them helped her up there, but she did it all herself climbing from a kids desk onto the top of the table.
Here are a few other videos you may enjoy:
Isaac playing with Hannah
Sidge playing with Hannah
Hannah hugs Abigail