Wednesday, April 04, 2012

And the plot thickens



These pics are blurry due to my shock. I even lost a slipper! Abigail has never even pulled up. She's never even touched the top stair. We've been using a gate when we are upstairs so she cannot go down but she has never come close to going up.

So imagine my surprise when I returned from getting something from Elijah and found her as illustrated above! Yikes! No time to get a picture in focus. I grabbed the camera behind me, snapped and grabbed.

Oh does this complicate our lives! We are about to put all our stuff on a big truck. Guess we'll need to borrow some gates!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Wow, big girl! Of course they always have these surges in development when we really need them to just stay the same for a little bit longer:). So cute:)!