Tuesday, May 12, 2009

From the mouths of babes

Isn't this new car I got for my birthday great?

I love diapers!


Again, like I told you, diapers are cool!

If my head wasn't so heavy, I think I could roll over!

Are my cheeks as fat as my brother's yet?


Awwww Mom!

Can you believe my Mommy can nap while there are all these toys to play with?


All right already. I know I look like my Daddy.

Sorry. Just needed to stretch.


I get to play in my room. This is the best day ever!

Uhhh, Mommy, the big Scrubby is trying to eat my little Scrubby.

Don't you love my new lion p.j.'s from Joanie?

Do I look like I belong in the circus with this bowl on my head?

Isaac you are the funniest big brother ever!

So, uh, when you gonna let the little guy sit next to me in the swing Ma?

[No babies were speaking during this photo]


I love lunch at Boathouse Landing. (See Joia, I can remember the name even if my Mommy can't.)


While no one is looking I think I can take a sip of this water.


When can I have some hushpuppies?


Enough with these pictures! It's time to eat.

Again. Seriously. Where's my food?

4 comments:

Joia said...

Love the captions, Wendi!

I also like that striped shirt, is it new? =)

Erica said...

This is so out of nowhere, I know...but Isaac looks like Peyton Manning! ha ESPECIALLY in the "awww mom" picture! It is making me laugh actually. And yes, Elijah is the spitting image of John!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Love the captions. My favorite is "enough already...." and "the big srubby..." Thanks for sharing. How are you?

TAV said...

Yes! Great pics!