Sunday, May 10, 2009

Babysitting

Last night Joan and I braved it and added two kids to our little brood. Keenan and Moriah came over so that their parents could go to a concert. Other than a little blip in the beginning when Moriah was either tired or hungry or both and I ran her up to the concert for Joia to feed her, it went wonderfully! Once she ate she was as happy as could be and all smiles! Keenan played so nice with Isaac and I got to snuggle little Moriah to sleep. Neither of my boys are huge snugglers so this was a treat. Here are a few quick pics from the night. We meant to take more but we were a little bit busy! :)


2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

How sweet of you to serve them in this way. :)

Jessica said...

Busy...you think?!? You and Joan are awesome. Thank you so much for doing this for them! Love, Philip's sister (that was my name all through school until I became Matt's wife and then Reagan and Hudson's mom) :) lol