Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mayo Clinic music

I think it was on Kristen's blog that I first saw this little clip that has been making its way round youtube. A bunch of you have since emailed me and asked me if I have seen it. I have! It's fantastic! This video was taken in Gonda at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. I have walked through this room hundreds, if not thousands of times. It has a beautiful piano that people who profess talent can sit down and play. There's usually someone making beautiful music in the atrium.

Seeing this room brings back amazing memories. This was the room that the medical school balls were held in. This is also the room that I would have to walk through everytime I went to an infertility appointment.

Here's a fun moment in the Gonda!

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog.
I am new to the blog world, but have seen the miracle of the blogging community and prayer in the last two days. Hope you will stop by my blog and pray for little Maggie.

Anonymous said...

I remember the piano. Such a bright spot in a place of uncertainties.
Great Video.....
Joan

Anonymous said...

Fabulous - thanks for sharing! It lifted my heart!