Sunday, March 22, 2009

CPR

JB and I were talking today about CPR. I have taken CPR classes, but it has been quite some time. JB gave me a GREAT website where you can watch really quick videos teaching you techniques for various aged individuals. I really encourage all of you to spend some time learning or reviewing these techniques. The videos are very short and well worth the time. This is a video that he directs his patients to, and I found it incredibly helpful (and easier than trying to demonstrate on a squirming Isaac.)

2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Thanks! I have always been CPR certified as a teacher and even went for renewal our first year of Home schooling. But I can always use the reminders as my card has expired! :) Hope you never have to use it.

Jess said...

I knew that there's no way in a crisis I'd remember my CPR stuff (HS and NICU) and so I printed out CPR and choking sheets and keep a copy in the diaper bag and have one posted inside the cabinet door in the kitchen, thinking that if someone's choking, I grab them, the phone, and head to the floor there.

Always good to be prepared!