Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random videos

PLAYING WITH NEW DRUMS!

Isaac got these drums when he was first born. He is finally old enough to use them. And he loves them!


BIG DOG WITH FLASHLIGHT!

Believe it or not, Scrubs is still obsessed with the flashlight! Here's JB giving him a bit of a hard time. Poor Scrubs! All he wants to do is play.



SPINNING FEET!

I'm not sure if all babies do this, but Isaac certainly does. He loves to spin his feet, all the time, wherever he is. I caught it on video this morning during breakfast.


FOLLOWING THE PACK LEADER!

Please excuse the abundance of laundry I was working on during the filming of this video. Here is Scrubs, who decided to spend some time following JB everywhere.


3 comments:

yuan family said...

I absolutely love the spinning feet...how cute!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Awh Wendi...You made me miss our spinning baby feet. Our daughter did this some...not ALL the time. Our son not as much but from time to time. Wish I had their feet on video! :)

And yes, UGA has some pretty neat history. The same family, to the best of my knowledge, still breeds all the UGA's. That started LONG before I was born!

We all now know what you guys do when you are under the weather, on the mend and not at church. Fun family videos!!! They were all great. Scrubs cracks me up! :)

AW said...

The video of him spinning his feet is just the cutest thing. Never heard (seen?) that before...