Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick check-in

Hey everyone. Dr. G. thinks that my stomach issues are related to some sort of viral bug -- nothing to do with the pregnancy. I am a little down and out and just trying to lay low. I've cancelled all activities for yesterday and the remainder of the week as I just try to rest and feel better. I'm sure I'll be back up and at 'em in no time. She'll check on me again tomorrow, but for now, nothing to do but wait for this bit of yuckiness to pass. JB was able to join me with Isaac in tow, and we stopped and got Isaac his six month shots while we were there. Man, I hate those big tears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better soon

Anonymous said...

ditto:)
mom k

TAV said...

yes, you have a lotta doctors looking after you :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

FEEL BETTER! :)
Glad is nothing serious...but no fun nonetheless!