Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tick Tock

Well, folks. It's the moment you've all been waiting for. The blog you've been checking this site for a hundred times a day. Each. That's right, you guessed it!! I am going to be an aunt VERY soon!

Isaac has decided to FINALLY start making his entrance into the world. Brianna is in active labor at the hospital and has been contracting for a couple of hours now. For now, that's all the info I have, but keep checking the blog for updates as I will be posting blogs as they come in.

Wow. I'm going to be an aunt soon. Pretty cool, eh?

(Oh yeah, I guess its even cooler that Wendi and John will soon be parents!!!)

Justin- so far you're TIME guess looks to be the closest, however, the weight guess I'm thinking won't be so close!

Keep Bri in your prayers for a safe and fast delivery. Keep Issac in your prayers that he arrives safely into the world. And keep John and Wendi in your prayers for fast and safe travels during their 9 hour trip!

More info coming soon.......



12 comments:

Iturblog said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for John and Wendi! I'll be praying for a safe delivery for Bri and Isaac, and safe travel for John and Wendi! Thanks for the update!!

~Megan Iturburu~

Kendra said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Thanks for the update Auntie! I came to check and I am so glad I did!!! I will be praying also!

Amy T. S. said...

Up, up, and away! Here he comes!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! Praying for all of you. YEAH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We're going to be grandparents! yay!!!

TAV said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Anxiously waiting for the next post that says he's here!
Cheryl

AW said...

Yay! What are the chances that a first birth is on the due date. That NEVER happens. LOL!

Praying, praying, praying!!!

Annie Shaw said...

Looking for updates! Praying for a safe arrival---

Shelly said...

How exciting! Praying...

Joanna said...

Oh YAAAYYYYY! I actually had to blink twice to make sure what I was reading was real! I guess I've been checking for updates so often that part of me thought it wouldn't ever be the "real thing". But it IS!!!

Wendi and JB, I'm so excited for you guys! I'll be praying for all the particulars in the coming hours. :)

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Bri deserves some kind of award for laboring and giving birth on her b-day...that is amazing! You go, Bri! :) Congrats again, Wen and John!!!!! Praying Isaac's first night in the world went well! Can't wait for more info and pics!!!! Love, Kel :)