Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our morning walk

This morning I took my camera with on our walk through the neighborhood with Tiffany and little William. Tiffany helped me take a few snapshots.

Here is Scrubs and I at one of two bus stops that we yield at each morning. We were a little early this morning so our three most loyal friends came to visit. They are always there earlier to greet us. Some mornings, there are closer to ten little friends who swarm Scrubs. I've been asking that the kids don't run at Scrubs because he isn't able to handle that much attention and wants to run back at them. This morning the girls did a great job letting Scrubs sit first and then walking up to him more calmly. He didn't pee from excitement so I think this was good!

This picture below is from our friends around the corner. They have four sons and now, their father is home after a four month deployment. We love seeing these signs up in the neighborhood!

We love our 7:30 walks, especially now that it is getting cooler (70's!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It did feel nice this morning didn't it? It was almost cool! I love that!!

yuan family said...

You look so good Wendi!