Monday, September 24, 2007

House is clean!

Well, after JB woke up from his nap, he took Scrubs to the dog park in Niceville so I could get some cleaning done -- uninterrupted. I just got a call from our social worker telling me she was running an hour late, but since she isn't supposed to be here until 6:30, I couldn't figure out what she meant. Then I realized. She thought we were eastern time zone! This meant that if she wasn't running late, she would have been here in like 10 minutes!!! Yikes! John is still at the dog park, and I'm still in my t-shirt and shorts. So, it's a good thing she is running late! Everyone seems to think we are EST since we are in Florida, but no, we are almost in Alabama. We are CST!

Anyways, since I cleaned so much, I thought it a good time to show you some photos of our house. Nice and clean!






Newly decorated guest room!


Our bedroom




Flower bed outside

6 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

Ok, first off, I LOVE your house! Second, I totally thought you were in Eastern, too. So that means no time change when we come to visit you. Except that I think we fly to Atlanta, then into Destin. Hmmm...we'll have to change and then change back right away!? Weird.

Anonymous said...

Wow Wen!! Looks great! Your guest room looks beautiful too. Can't wait to use it again>
Thinking 'bout you guys!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks sooo good! I love what you've done with the guest room.. how cute! =)

Anonymous said...

too bad she wasnt' there to see how beautifully you handled that cut foot and first lost tooth! :) I couldn't help but laugh -sorry!
your house looks clean but very homey!
we're all with you in heart~!!!!

yuan family said...

Your house is beautiful! I can't believe that you are CST!

TAV said...

good thing i didn't come over to spill something in your nice, clean house before amy came!