Friday, December 08, 2006

A few funnies

Those of you know me know that I don't laugh outloud very often. It isn't that I don't find things funny. It's just that I laugh inwardly, on the inside. I smile a lot, but if something is really funny, I laugh, quietly.

I watched this video on my new online friend Andi's blog today and laughed OUTLOUD. You MUST go visit and experience it for yourself. She even dedicated it to me. How grand. Seriously, go there, now: FUNKY MONKEY WORLD

Oh, but wait, before you do, check out my friend Stephanie's new kitten, Monte. Stephanie's husband Chad bought this kitten for her after news of her failed IVF. I told JB this and he said Chad was trying to show him up. "I'm allergic to cats, okay?!" he said.

Okay, so maybe I was trying to tell him I would love a kitten too, but that aside, have you ever seen a cat do this? Check it out!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that video was hilarious! at first i was wondering what could be so funny about scraping snow off of a car - i've done it millions of times. but then the punch line LOL!!!

AW said...

Glad you liked it! I've been complaining about our 30 degree weather down here in Dallas. But then I read your blog. I complain no more. :-S

Andi

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I really shouldn't complain either. I could be Canadian.

And, this video is the reason we bought our condo. We didn't buy a condo -- we bought an underground parking spot that CAME with a condo.

TAV said...

That is too funny! That is EXACTLY why one needs to move out of MN (or, like Wendi, get a a garage parking spot). I think that was in Danish though-- although I don't know that I ever saw that much snow when I visited my parents. Hmm.

yuan family said...

I put a video on my blog that Brandon thinks will make you laugh. Watch the mama panda!

Anonymous said...

So what is the kitten doing Wendi?
Tante Jan
i think you deserve one of those non -allergenic cats...okay we will have to wait til you move away to Florda and never want to come to Chicago again to get our cat we're longing for! :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Tante Jan, the cat is in the BATHTUB. Have you ever seen a cat get NEAR water.

I think I do deserve an allergy free cat or something ... hmmmm...

TAV said...

Hey! I found out from my Mom what the text for that video means: "Get a better
start to your day." He he. I'm still laughing :)