Friday, December 15, 2006

Atlanta

I finally figured out how to get online in the Atlanta airport. JB is reading, which, I know, is a big surprise. So far, the day has pretty uneventful. We left right on time at 11:00, Ron and Ebby drove us to the airport, and our flight left right on time. We are now almost done with a two hour layover in Atlanta. Keith and AD are supposed to pick us up at 10:00 EST. It is currently 7:15. Almost home.

I knew that we were heading south as soon as we got off the plane in Atlanta. Folks, I saw someone's LEGS! This is not a joke. I also saw a pair of flip flops. I know, I know, unbelievable. People had some light pullovers, but I didn't say one hood with a frilly border. Half way home!

Also, I just checked my phone message. Kristi had her baby. Congrats Kris. Raylee is finally here. I'll try to call you when you don't sound so tired! :)

No comments: