Sunday, December 03, 2006

Congrats Katie & Eddie

Well, I finally got blogger to give me my toolbar back. If you are a blogger user and have lost your toolbar, try clearing your cache (tool / internet options / general / delete files). Then, open up a new window and try again. (Don't let this fool you into thinking I am brilliant, however hard it may be to refrain. The only reason I know this is because I went to the blogger help page where users help each other, and a user offered this advice.) However, while some problems have been fixed (got the stupid toolbar back), now, for some reason, it is centering my text and not left justifying it. Sigh.

Okay, so anyways, I wanted to give a shout out to JB's sister Katie and her new fiancee Eddie. I really can't say much about Eddie because I only met him at Christmas two years ago. But, I think he is a cool guy, which of course, is very important, because if I didn't, I am sure Katie would dump him on the spot. (That was a joke.)

All right. I just went into HTML and think I got the text to be uncentered. Again, no brilliance required just desperate attempts.

Here are some photos of the newly engaged couple.



No comments: