Friday, November 03, 2006

What elsen can I title this except: IVF Update

Last night: Gonal F (150 units in the gut)
Last night: Meformin (1000 units oral)
Last night: Slept very well. 9:00-6:00am (only woke up once with foot cramp!)
This morning: Lupron (10 units in the thigh)
This morning: Blood draw (7:00am)
This morning: Ultrasound (7:50am)
Need prayer for: I am doing great emotionally. My migraines are also doing pretty well. Haven't had a full blown one this IVF. The biggest thing I am dealing with currently is "weariness". I am feeling very tired and uncomfortable. If you could pray that I get a second wind for the fourth quarter, that would be awesome.
Report to the blog: I'll get it on here ASAP
John is doing: Great of course. He's a rockstar!

If I had to guess what my report would be as of today, I would say ultrasound today, ultrasound tomorrow (Saturday), harvest on Monday. But that's just our best-guess currently. Stay posted! I'll post again in a few hours.

No comments: