Friday, November 03, 2006

8:39 and home

The morning events are over. Blood word at 7, oatmeal and a bannana in the employee cafeteria with JB, and then an ultrasound. They are getting more and more painful but still not as bad as last time. I have even more follicles and they are getting even bigger. I, personally don't think they are big enough but only my phone call at 2:00 will tell me that. Our current guess is another morning tomorrow just like this one and then, hopefully, harvest on Monday. Will post again later this afternoon.

Again, I am feeling very ready and at peace but just so physically drained. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and was not happy with what I saw -- I look like I was up all night, and I slept all night. Oh well. It's worth it!

Wendi

2 comments:

Tara said...

Don't forget your HCG injection will boost the growth a little! I'm sure you're right on target. I'm enjoying following your story!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Right, totally. I have actually been reading your story too! How exciting!!!!