Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What happens when you give teenagers your camera Part II

Okay here's some more memories from a teenager's mind:









Okay, this last one wasn't taken by teenagers. It was taken by me. It is Jessie and JB playing Tetris late last night before they went home. I just loved this picture and loved seeing them play video games against each other and loved the trash talking that occurred between them. It was just a precious moment to me, and so I had to capture it. This is not from teenagers.

3 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I might have a few more ... have to check. They took a TON!?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bara - that picture of them holding the sign up was very creative! Great pics! How fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I have always known that Veronica, Grace and Sam were creative, but some of these pictures are extremely creative. Maybe I should buy Veronica a camera and see what she comes up with. Ok, maybe not...she will have pictures of everyone's feet. Thanks for sharing these. I had a great time with you this weekend!!
Ebby Ray