Saturday, May 06, 2023

My middle/high school'ers

From left: Ana (Uncle Ed/Bapa), Abigail, Malachi (with Micah in front of him), Sidge and Kari in the back row, the Waddell brothers in the middle and then Isaac and Walker.

On Monday, we had our final History/Bible/Language Arts class for the 2022-2023 year! Abigail (pictured above) and the Waddell boys are not in my class but joined us for our last class with my Uncle Ed/Bapa as he discussed linguistics/Bible Translation with our group. Sara was not there for the class as she was at her brother's college graduation. (Good job Alex!)



I cannot tell you how powerful it is to see young people FIGHTING the trends of our world right now. 
 
The world tells them there is no truth ... but there is! Their truth is in Jesus Christ. I would NEVER want to be a teenager in 2023. It has been in the last 8 years that things have gotten particularly crazy in this world. But there are kids that are swimming up stream. They are hoping to change the world for Jesus. 
 
And I'm going to try really hard to help them do it!

No comments: