1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first? I would buy, wait, hold on, I had it. I would buy a puppy.
2. How long does it take to get to the beach? From where? Forever.
3. What do I always say to you? "Okay guys, let's do a five minute clean-up." Ten minutes later. "Okay, we can be done." Then after thinking, "Could you change that ten to a twenty, Mom?
4. What job would you like to do when you grow up? Oh, that's hard. Maybe a vet for puppies.
5. Who is the strongest person? God.
6. Where do babies come from? (Giggles) Sperm and eggs.
7. At what age do you become a grownup? 18 I guess because I don't have a say until then.
8. What’s the worst rule I have for you? We have to have our room clean before we can do anything.
9. What wild animal do you like? Jaguar.
10. What is your least favorite food ever? Beets. I hate beets. But I also hate a lot of other things.
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Macaroni and Cheese. I'd probably end up dying, but you know ...
12. How much does it cost to buy a house? Between $15,000 and $75,000
13. Who do you hang out with all the time? My friends. That's weird.
14. What song makes you want to dance? Glorious Day.
15. What are you scared of? My parents when they get mad at me.
16. What is your favorite game to play? Gladiator with the boys. (One person is on the swings trying to hit you, but you have to run across without getting hit.)
17. What is your favorite color? Blue
18. How old am I? 46 I think.
19. Who is the president? Joe Biden. Just kidding. Joe Brandon.
20. What kind of car do you want when you grow up? Convertible.
21. Where do you want to live when you grow up? Somewhere near Greeneville, TN.
22. What’s the safest place in the world? Anywhere away from bad guys.
23. What’s your favorite activity? What does that mean? Favorite thing to do? I guess ballet.
24. Who loves you the most? God