Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Living

Here's the honest truth: 

Right now I am battling migraines something FIERCE.

I could get into a very long story of these things, all the things we've tried, my frustrations ... 

But instead, here's what I want to say.

Life is beautiful. Tijmen is here visiting us from the Netherlands, and seeing him loving the Lord brings me such joy. I've joined a Bible Study Fellowship online that is filled with beautiful women that look nothing like me in age or skin color or location lived. I am spiritually in a place with Jesus that I haven't been in a long time. I love my husband. Homeschooling my kids is so hard but so incredibly rewarding. The weather has been beautiful. Our farm is a lovely, joyful place. 

My head hurts SO badly, but I truly do find the most amazing things to be blessed by despite this very frustrating thing in my life. 

No comments: