Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Halloween Fun


We've done a bunch of fun Halloween "things" recently, and I wanted to try and get some pictures of our costumes!

On Saturday we went to a "Trunk-or-Treat" with Heritage Home Scholars at my friend Kristin Girton's house. The pictures above are from that event.

Then, on Wednesday evening, we went to the Trunk-or-Treat down the street from our house at Encompass Church. I've gotten to know the pastor's wife there, Lauren Bible, and I was excited to go somewhere "close by." Everything takes us 20-25 minutes so a church down the road is wonderful. (This church was not there when we moved here 7 years ago, otherwise, I wonder if we would have made it our church home?!)

Here are some pictures from our Wednesday night fun with the Kotynski's, Dunhams, and Anni:










Even more AMAZING, is that I ran into an old friend from ... wait for it ... the Azores! I had heard they had moved close by, but to be honest, in the midst of the last COVID surge, I just didn't have it in me to branch out or connect with anyone. But now, we ran into each other! Her husband is about to retire from the Air Force, and they've decided to make this area their forever home.



No comments: