Thursday, March 12, 2020

I get more done than I realize

Honestly, most homeschool days, I find myself thinking: "We aren't getting enough done." or "We are behind." or "My list has so many more things on it than we are actually accomplishing." 

So today I actually decided to pause a bit and document some of the things we were getting done:

We are working through the book FEVER right now (a bit ironic I guess). Here is Gabe defining some of his words.
The littles worked on "fact families" today!

Ms. Leslie was here to do her amazing TEN piano lessons! At one point she called Isaac in to do a duet with Kari. 

All the kids do their CTC math on the computer. Here is Sidge working through dividing decimals. Today he told me: "This actually wasn't as hard as when I first learned about decimals."

The kids cooked a BLUE APRON lunch. (Our friend Edward is here with us this week.)

Jacob found a cardinal outside and brought it in. She demonstrated her beak power with a pencil.

We moved the sheep (and got to hold some lambs!)
And all of this was BEFORE I took the kids into town for their ballet and karate lessons. 

Not too shabby when I really break it down!



No comments: