Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Interiorista: HOME LOVE

home      
/hom/ The place where one lives permanently, especially as a 
noun  member of a family or household.

I don't know if you have given much thought to this before, but did you know that you spend the vast majority of your time at home? 90% of your experiences, your interactions with love ones, the creation of many memories,etc. happen in this structure called home.

Your home is holy ground; a place where your kids can feel loved and protected, learn about God, and grow into responsible and caring adults.

Your home is also a place that reflects your personality, the things you love, your style, your favorite colors and patterns, what beauty means to you.

Let me ask you something. When you look around your home, what do you see? How do you feel? Is your home a peaceful and cozy place or a source of discomfort and stress? Do you enjoy being at home or do you like to keep busy to stay away from it?

As a military wife who has lived in several different houses, I can tell you that no matter how big, small, new or old, luxurious or humble your house is, you can love your home. You can make any house your own. A special and unique place that portraits you and your family.

In the weeks to come, I'd like to partner with you in the exciting project of making your house, your home. Would love for you to stick around!


                         XOXO,

                                       Angelica
                                   

6 comments:

David Beltran said...

Love it! Can't wait to read more!!

swisherhouse said...

Excited about it! I love my home no matter where it is, but I am always inspired by new ideas.

TAV said...

I'm excited to read this column. I have no sense of interior design/style!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Thank you guys for your comments!

David, I love your excitement!

Jan, I'd love for you to share your ideas, too. I also get inspired by other's people creativity!:)

TAV, I'd love to help you release the decorator in you!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

P.S. (The above comment is from Angelica. She is still trying to figure out this blogger thing!)

Trish Loede said...

Where is the I LOVE IT button!?