Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Funnies

Sidge: "You know, God is like a lego builder."
JB: "He is? How?"
Sidge: "Well, he made the whole Earth. Like I do with my legos."
JB: "Yeah. We aren't made out of legos but it is sort of the same idea."
Sidge: "He like built everything."
JB: "He is the greatest master builder ever."
Sidge: "Yeah. He is." (Pause.) "Hey Dad?"
JB: "Yeah?"
Sidge: "Being a ninja is really hard."

*****

The kids were cleaning up the toys. They were going slowly so I came over and started helping them. We were all working together when Sidge said, "This is boring." I told him that I agreed. "Wait," he began, "You don't like cleaning up either?" I told him that I definitely did not. He said in all seriousness, "Oh. Is that why you make us do it all?"

*****

Here is Hannah, constantly making us laugh with her adventures:

 

*****

And here is Isaac and Daddy having a good time after our Friday Thanksgiving meal:

No comments: