Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Internetless

We are in a transition state right now.


They have taken our Internet and our phone. So please excuse the sparse posting.


We are just days away from moving out of our home and into Base housing.


This is an incredibly exciting and overwhelming time. I cannot believe that our four year overseas adventure is coming to an end. I will so miss this time and yet am so glad it is coming to an end.


Today, randomly, I announced to the kids that this beautiful day could not be wasted! We went and got our friends (The four Storey boys (and their mom) and bought ice cream at 10am from the Red Café and ate it by the beach. We walked on the rocks and rinsed our faces in the salt water and dodge jelly fish and found crabs.


I will miss the sound of the ocean. I will miss our Red Café. I will miss Buzius. I will miss having such great friends living right around the corner (Seeligers, Clemens and now Storeys.) I will miss the slow paced island life.


And yet I long for America.


And can't wait go back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! I hope you can truly enjoy the journey! Looking forward to having you in 'our world' soon! Love you! mom