Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A Killer Week

I've been working diligently to get through this week. But it's been a doozy. Surprisingly, one of the harder things for me has been that my kids are in all different places this week. I emotionally miss being with them, and I find it hard to feel like my heart is in different places. 

Isaac has been home, and helping me on the farm. He's been a HUGE help and has really focused on helping me get through my daily events. 

Hannah has also been home, but she's been going back and forth between our house and her cousin's house. 

Sidge and Abigail have been at two separate camps: Abigail a full day ballet intensive, and Sidge, a full day camp at the awesome Longview Ranch about a half hour away.

I could NOT have gotten through this week without a lot of people helping. My Uncle Ed has been doing 2.5 hours of watering at the Kotynski's each day -- we have a huge overflow garden over there. My cousin Hannah has taken the girls to ballet everyday. My friend Jenn has taken the boys from camp everyday. Jacob. Anni. Gabe. Our returning woofer, Maryann. I really needed all these people to get through.

Here are a few snapshots from the week:

Abigail is at a full day ballet intensive this week. Here she is practicing partnering with the professional, Dylan, who does a lot with our studio. Gabe is partnering too, and Isaac is also learning!

Here's a picture of Gabe practicing partnering with Maryah. (Isaac wouldn't let me take any pictures of him.)

Hannah and Isaac don't have camp this week. But she's getting to spend a lot of time with her cousins. 

To say the farm has kicked my butt this week would be a huge understatement. John has worked 4 of 5 days in the ER, and we are processing chickens on Monday and Tuesday next week. Meat chicken season is SO hard. 

Here's my attempt at a fish tail braid for Abigail's ballet day. 

Working on buns for Abigail

Sidge with his buddy Micah. They are at Longview Ranch this week for their day camp!

No comments: