Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Funnies


The other day, JB asked Sidge what animal he wanted to be. You know he's been hanging out with my nature-obsessed husband a bit much when he replied, "A Vietnamese Big-belly pig." (He meant potbelly of course. And I've included a picture of the aforementioned pig so that you can appreciate Sidge's response more fully.)

*****

No matter how many times I correct him, Sidge still calls cornflakes ... cornchips. And I've decided it's too cute to correct him anymore.

*****

Starro is a bad guy in Superhero language. While the boys were playing Superheroes the other day, Sidge took his Robin and slammed into Isaac. I asked him why he did that. He said, "I'm sorry mom, but Robin was under Starro's mind control."

*****

Abigail is very into her Superheroes. She knows everyone's name. We especially like how she says Superman. It's "Pooperman."

*****

Sidge was talking about the fact that he is a boy and Abigail is a girl. "When I swing on the swing at Elijah Storey's house, it hurts my penis. I wish I was a girl when I swing on the swing so that I don't have a penis."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my. can't stop laughing:)
mom k