Monday, September 10, 2012

Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon standing by actor despite his despicable actions

Send an email to Nickelodeon president Cyma Zarghami now, urging the children's television network to fire Jason Biggs today!
This was too important for me not to share. Living overseas, isolates you in many ways. When I returned hom with my children for a visit earlier this year, I was amazed at the shows ... the commercials! I don't want my children watching these things.

Nickelodeon, the kids' TV channel, apparently sees no problem with directing children to the Twitter feed of one of its voiceover stars, Jason Biggs.It would be difficult to describe Biggs' tweets as anything other than the worst sort of human depravity.

(You can see them here, but be warned, they are very offensive. I really wouldn't go and read them unless you really want to be absolutely sickened.)

Nickelodeon hired Jason Biggs as a voice actor on their new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show and is promoting his Twitter account to the children who follow them. But a growing number of concerned parents and outraged citizens are attempting to stop Biggs in his tracks by calling on Nickelodeon to fire him for his disgusting tweets.

Nickelodeon is encouraging children, especially the young boys likely to be fans of this show, to see Biggs' vile tweets on a daily basis.

So far, Nickelodeon has remained silent on Jason Biggs future employment.

TAKE ACTION: Send an email to Nickelodeon president Cyma Zarghami now, urging the children's television network to fire Jason Biggs today!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I just sent an email. Those tweets are the most offensive and horrifying thing I have seen in a really long time.

Anonymous said...

That's one reason why I don't allow my boys in the internet yet. Disturbing! I will be emailing!

Bethany

Carrie said...

Wow. I hadn't heard any of that was going on but I haven't been a fan of Nickelodeon in a long time.

This is part of the reason we don't have cable tv.