Friday, February 18, 2011

Updates

Please continue to click on the link above to see updates of my pashmina sales. I also continue to update my pregnancy page. I encourage you not to visit this page if you in a spot where it may cause you pain. I talk openly on this page and find it a good "compromise" so that I can share my heart but do so in a more "private" place. I want people to be able to continue to visit my blog without worry that baby talk might abound.

As for the pashminas, I sold 5 of the 6 within about 48 hours. So I have put a few more up and will continue to do so as long as sales are trickling in. Please share this link with friends as a portion of all sales go to support Because of Isaac.

My blogging may be a bit scant over the next few days and I'll fill you in to why later. But for now, I'm enjoying spending the morning with my little boys. They just took a bath. They are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Thanks to a good friend who sent a VHS tape of taped episodes). They continue to say and do things that cause me huge smiles, exhausted sighs, and great big laughs. They are more twins now than ever, and I love watching them playing together, conspiring in a corner, or chasing each other all over the house. How God so fit to bless me with two little boys at the same time, I'll never know. But I'm so glad he did.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wendi - are the 'new' pashminas the same prices as the first round you posted? I'd love to have the gray one.

Samantha said...

Hi Wendi, I heard you mention your boys watch VHS tapes. I wuld love to send you some. Can you provide me with an address to mail a package to? i am a long long time follower of your blog and of Joia. Im also a customer of her sugar and spice clothes for my daughter. Samanthafahrney@yahoo.com

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Susan, yes they are $30. Please shoot me an email at flakymn@hotmail.com and we can set up paypal for you!