Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's a ...

Well I had my 20 week ultrasound today. Sort of. The radiology tech had to go back to the States on emergency leave. The Turkish OB got called away for an emergency hours before my appointment. And so that left JB and me and an ultrasound machine.

JB did the ultrasound and felt 95% sure that he saw the sex of this new little one accurately. He said he was confident enough for us to make "the call."

So, if you want to get a vote in on our little "baby detail" game you need to do it now. I plan to close the polls in a matter of hours so I can make the grand announcement.

P.S. Also, if you'd like to enter my current book-give-a-way drawing, click here. We only have 10 entries at current, and I want to make sure that everyone who would like the book, gets a chance to own it. Our previous winner, Joy? Her book is on the way!

P.S.S. I also took a new video of the boys, mainly just for the gramas to see what was going on in their lives. You can really hear Elijah talking, see him doing puzzles, and see both of them sharing the states and flags. Click here.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's not very nice of you to tease us like that. I opened up the blog so excited to see what you are having and now I have to wait a few hours. Can't wait to know though!

Katie said...

This was a mean trick, Wendi!!! :) so excited to hear...

Dana said...

Am I the only one who has been checking back all day to see if the new little one is team pink or blue? Way to keep us all in suspense! Kinda funny I am so excited to know if the new addition to a family I only "know" through the internet is a boy or girl. Either way I am sure you guys are thrilled!

Debbie said...

Me too, Dana. Thanks for the fun, Wendi. I can hardly stand the suspense!

yuan family said...

I want to know Wendi!!