Friday, February 11, 2011

Takethemameal.com

Stebbs used this website: Take Them A Meal when setting up meals after my surgery! It's a great idea. The meal-getter gets a reminder email as does the meal-sender and you don't have to send a gazillion emails trying to decide who signed up for what day. Love it! Had to recommend it!

P.S. I saved 30% on my grocery bill yesterday! This was a record for me. The most fun was buying dog treats for Scrubs. They were $2 off a $1.99 treat and I had four coupons. This means I got paid 4 cents to buy them. That rocks! There is a contest on Base for the month of February to find the "biggest saver." I am hoping to win. I am buying a lot of things we will need but maybe don't need right now. Way fun!

3 comments:

denise said...

I'll have to check them out!

I have used http://www.foodtidings.com/ in the past and it's worked great. Even for people that don't live in the area, they can call and order a meal to be delivered and sign up online for it!

Jenny said...

How the heck are you saving so much? My commissary never has a sale, and the coupons they offer at the front of the store are for a lot of products I don't use. I've had to ask my Mom to send me coupons. I was psyched to save $6 on my purchase today, but you take it to a whole new level! Good job!

mom h said...

Wen, this link is awesome. Thanx