Friday, February 25, 2011

Conversation to note

Isaac has been saying some really cute/sweet things lately.

Today he said, "Mommy, I'm so happy." I asked him why he was happy. He said, "You make me happy Mommy."

After Hatice left today he walked into our super clean kitchen and said, "Oh! This is so nice and beautiful!"

He loves to say, "I love your kisses," or "I give the best kisses."

We have also been having a very typical "arguing" conversation when one boy wants one thing and the other does not. A typical conversation in the car yesterday illustrated this perfectly:

Elijah: "Need. Gam cacker. (Graham cracker.)"

Mommy: "Okay, when we get home I'll get you a graham cracker."

Isaac: "I don't want a graham cracker."

Mommy: "Okay, you don't have to have one."

Elijah: (Crying now) "No! Need. Gam cacker."

Mommy: "Right. YOU can have one."

Isaac: "But I don't want one."

Mommy: "I know. Isaac you don't have to one."

Elijah: (Crying harder) "But. No! Need. Gam cacker. Ewijah!"

Isaac: "I don't want a gam cacker Ewijah!"

Elijah: (Full out crying now) "Ewijah need gam cacker."

Mommy: "Yes! Isaac you don't have to eat one. Elijah you can have one."

Isaac: "I don't want one Mommy."

Big sigh from Mommy.

(And repeat and repeat and repeat.)

P.S. You can click on the Baby #3 update above for details about finding out the sex of our little one. Also, I have had many people express interest in sending us girl "stuff." Please email me at flakymn@hotmail.com and I will gladly send you our address.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

that sounds like our house.

David and Lesley said...

HILARIOUS!!!! :)