Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sick again

No big monumental post here today. Isaac is sick again. I try to avoid talk of bodily fluids on the blog so just take my word for it -- last night was a long night. I had noticed all day that he wasn't acting quite right, but when JB got home around dinner time, it quickly became obvious that Isaac was under the weather.

In addition, I am just having trouble finding any position to sleep where my right side is not hurting. I found one position on the couch that took the pressure off for a few hours at a time. But between Isaac getting up sick and me not being able to get in a position that I didn't have the pain or the leg cramps, and sleep wasn't readily available.

This morning his fever was 102 but after some Motrin, he is acting more like himself. If you think of it, your prayers for our home -- for Isaac to feel better and for me to find some sleep, somewhere.

We remind ourselves how incredibly blessed we are. We are blessed to have this precious boy in our home. We are blessed that I am headed into my last few weeks in preparation of a second little boy. These little valleys are totally worth the journey!

4 comments:

Joy Z said...

I will pray for you guys! I totally understand what you are going through. Good for you to remind yourself of all your blessings and that this is temporary. Fight for your joy today!

AW said...

Praying right now...

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

For the same things, the different experiences of people always give a different experience, very good article!
Personalized signatures:Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将