Saturday, December 13, 2008

49 days to go!



When my doctor used the phrase, "As you are nearing the end of pregnancy . . ." at my appointment last week, I think she noticed my eyes bug out of my head.

I told her I am not sure what is more scary: actually delivering a baby or having two children under nine months old (and a dog who is still in todler stage as well) in my house at the same time. She laughed, but I didn't mean for it to be funny. I was dead serious!

I am still in complete and utter amazement that after ten years of marriage and five years of daily appointments to try to achieve pregnancy, we now find ourselves under fifty days from a delivery!

So, anyways, here is a 33 week photo for all you who keep asking me. Not sure what is wrong with the star on the top of our tree, and no, this isn't my favorite photo, but at least you all can see the much talked about baby in belly (I actually had two people this last week say I was so "tiny." WHAT are they looking at?!)
In addition, you can also see my new pants! These are the maternity jeans I was finally able to secure for $60 (plus $20 in alteration fees.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!!!! love you! mom

Anonymous said...

Yep, Moms right..you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And might I add, not that large!!! Now Kelly WAS large...and out came a 10 lb baby!! THATS LARGE!!!

I cannot imagine a more beautiful sight in all the world than Wendi PREGNANT!!! Its such an amazing gift from God and I rejoice each day, that Isaac will have a little brother very soon!!

I am getting excited already!!! Just remember the word "epidural" and dont worry so much about the labor...you dont need to be a hero,just get thru it with as little stress as possible...when you see that little face for the first time your heart will melt!!! I cant WAIT!!!! Love Ya! N

David and Lesley said...

Nice pants! :)

Katie said...

Wendi--you look fantastic! Katie :)

Bethany said...

I love seeing belly pics. It's a wonderful reminder of how amazing God is.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this pic - how can anyone say you are tiny - you are fairly popping out! You BOTH are absolutely beautiful!!
xoxo
A Karen

TAV said...

Yes! You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think "tiny" refers to the parts of you that aren't carrying a human being. Other than the belly, I agree - you don't seem to have gained much weight elsewhere. Of course, YOU know where all the pounds have gone much better than any of us, but hey, enjoy it! I think I would LOVE to be called "tiny" while pregnant (though I do hope I get to buy a bigger bra). I really do think the CUTEST pregnant ladies are the ones that seem to be ALL BELLY! (That means you!).
Congrats mom ;-)