Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A very wet day

Not only did it rain the entire day, but I spent the day a bit wet as well.

First piece of advice ... when turning on the water in the shower to wait for it get hot while you are still fully dressed and outside the shower, don't forget to remove your head from underneath the shower head beforehand. It's amazing what you can forget when you are tired and in a hurry.

Second piece of advice ... when taking care of a sick son, recognize that if you put him over your shoulder, with his head nuzzled in your hair, you have a good chance of needing a shower afterwards. Since I avoid talk of bodily functions on this blog, I'll leave it at that, but needless to say, back to the shower I went.

Like I said. A very wet day.

Did I mention I cannot WAIT for this Pensacola rotation to conclude! Come home JB! We need you here!

1 comment:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Oh bless you!
Praying that Isaac feels much better soon.

And sorry I did giggle when I read this. We have all been there in one way or another! :)