Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I think . . .

. . . that my leg cramps are contagious.

JB and I were petting Scrubs who was rolling on his back on the side of the couch. Suddenly he started yelping uncontrollably, got up, and started limping around. Poor dog had a leg cramp!

Mind you Scrubs doesn't yelp in pain, like ever. Not even when he cut his leg wide open at the bay.

I didn't know dogs got leg cramps but apparently they do. He worked it out pretty quickly and returned to his spot next to us on the couch for some more attention.

Praying that tonight is leg cramp free -- for me and my pup.

3 comments:

AW said...

Awww! Poor Scrubby! Sympathy leg cramps. :-( N had sympath nausea when I was pregnant with JK. Certain foods suddenly turned him off and he wouldn't eat. LOL!

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

On this point, this is your opinion? It appears that we need to communicate!