Saturday, December 20, 2008

Please pray . . .

If you think of it, please stop whatever you are doing and pray for my friend Stephanie. She and Becky were the two ladies at the forefront of my mind when I wrote this post back in November. Becky has a positive result on her first try with IVF. Stephanie will find out this weekend the results of their second attempt. This two week wait is an amazingly torterous time so please pray that Chad & Stephanie get the desire of their heart. Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie-
I'm praying for you and Chad- I've been thinking about you all week since Biblestudy!!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

I think if I read this BLOG after only say: very good, so you are not serious, but really very good!