Monday, June 11, 2007

THANK YOU FLOWER FRIEND!

I just had flowers delivered from a friend (whom I will allow to remain nameless so that everyone doesn't feel intimidated by him/her). :) Anyways, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FLOWER FRIEND. I cannot even begin to tell you how this brightened my day. I was just praying, telling the Lord I needed some help because I have been having a rough couple of days waiting to give my blood and determine whether this cycle is a yes or a no. Then, here comes the Fed-Ex truck and gorgeous flowers!!!! I am so blessed.

Sometimes just a little thing can readjust your day. I got a wonderful e-card from my mom this morning as well that also helped.

Thank you all for all your love and encouragement. JB can vouch for the fact that I really, really, really need it.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm thinking of you guys...hoping it's it for you this time!!!! I know how dreadful the 2ww can be.

Anonymous said...

Josh says...

You're welcome for the flowers Wendi! Whatever I can do to be helpful!!!!

Gabbs said...

Man that Josh! What a guy!!!